Portrait Photography Packages and Prices
I offer a number of different portrait options. Essentials is for clients who would prefer digital files or unframed prints. Artefact and Memento offer fantastic deals on framed products as well as discounts when ordering digital files or prints. If you are interested in creating a framed piece of photography for you home there is an easy way to see which package is best suited for you. Pick up a tape measure and measure the space on the wall where you would like your portrait to sit and decide your package from there. The most most successful portrait sessions are based around producing a particular piece or set of pieces to fit your home. I am happy to give you any advice and I can put together a custom made package just for you if what you see here doesn’t suit you.
Essential Family- £199
Includes a two hour photography session and a £100 credit to spend on prints or digital products.
All images are transferred to an online gallery so you can pick your favourites.
Photo editing and retouching included. Including removing blemishes, and making composite group photos from several exposures if to fix blinking eyes or wriggling toddlers if necessary!
Artefact Family – £299
Includes a two hour photography session and a 9×12 print mounted into a 11×14 classic black frame (£ 250 value).
Full Online Ordering with a 10% Early Bird discount for 14 days from going live.
Photo editing and retouching included as above.
Heirloom Family – Guide Price £799
This is a no holds barred premium service for clients who want to produce large framed prints. (Print size 16×20″ and over).
Portrait sitting up to 4 hours.
Package Includes a 20×24″ Framed print mounted into a 24×28″ Classic Black Frame (£599 value).
Full Online Ordering with a £100 credit and 20% early bird discount for 14 days from going live.
A free hi-res digital copy of any framed product ordered.
Key Images are shot on 4×5 sheet film for image quality far exceeding any current DSLR camera. Visit my film photography page for more information. My work is also featured in the East Sierra Centre for Photography and Silverline Lane websites for contemporary fine art film photography.
- Bespoke hand-finished and retouched prints start at £20.
- Prints come mounted in bevelled white art board sized to match standard ready-made frame sizes.
- Email us for a full price list or a quote – we don’t hide our prices.
Digital Negatives/ DVD’s
- All images are available on disc and can be purchased individually or as a set.
- Image Files are £20 each or £150 for 10 full camera resolution files.
- Please use the contact form to get more details.
- Please use the contact form to get the latest sitting prices, including holiday promotions and gift vouchers
- Shoots can be at your home or on location, expect your session to last around 2 hours. Shoots with very small children are shorter.
- There is a small travel charge for shoots over 30 miles from Chichester – please enquire for a quote.
- All shoots can be rearranged if the weather is bad.